The truth is, all of us were created to be spiritual, whether or not we consider ourselves interested in spiritual matters or not. What we expose ourselves to affects our soul, and when you open yourself to truth- or Truth- in the person of Jesus, our souls will flourish.
As I’m learning day by day to follow Jesus, once in a while I stop and think about what exactly I’m learning, and how to express that. Hopefully, my posts on the soul will inspire you and help you on your own journey of faith.
Here, my most recent posts on spiritual inspiration:
- Cultivating trust in times of uncertainty
- Confident, unashamed, audacious hope
- The practice of prayer
- With plenty or little
- Hope in the face of horror
- Jesus is dependable, not predictable
- No fear in love
- The created, the Creator, and creativity
- Find what you love and let it kill you