The truth is, all of us were created to be spiritual, whether or not we consider ourselves interested in spiritual matters or not. What we expose ourselves to affects our soul, and when you open yourself to truth- or Truth- in the person of Jesus, our souls will flourish.
As I’m learning day by day to follow Jesus, once in a while I stop and think about what exactly I’m learning, and how to express that. Hopefully, my posts on the soul will inspire you and help you on your own journey of faith.
Here, my most recent posts on spiritual inspiration:
- A God of my own making
- A new perspective on pain
- Making room for growth
- Overcoming fear, and other things that can feel impossible
- 5 things I am [unexpectedly] grateful for today
- God in the details
- Why you were made to take risks
- Morning is coming: on faith and anticipation
- When the outcome is unclear
- 7 God moments in 2017