I believe that we’re all designed to live fully alive. That means living in such a way that you are coming into your truest you, with purpose and meaning, surrounded by friends + family + community.
I help you to realize and meet some of the basic needs of your soul*, which include:
Taking care of your soul requires some thought, intentionality, and a lot of action. I give insight and practical tools on how to pursue your passions, embrace the process, and build a life that is adventurous, thoughtful, and meaningful. You’ll know you’re doing what’s good for your soul when you feel JOY and experience GROWTH.
Here are my 10 most recent posts with practical tools on living with purpose & passion:
- 10 priorities to focus on in your twenties
- Cultivating creativity + community
- How to fail forward
- Why you should schedule rest
- When fulfilling your dream takes longer than you think it should
- Resolutions for 2017
- Feed your friends: 4 cultures of hospitality, grace & good eats
- Learn to dream again
- What I learned about staying healthy while living overseas (it’s surprising)
- Step out of your comfort zone
*For more amazing information and teaching on the soul, I recommend “Soul Food” teaching series by the fabulous Havilah Cunnington.